In order to carry out this mission, EDUDL+ works at different levels and during different timeframes of teaching. EDUDL+:
- Supports the new teaching teams in the construction of their course modules,
- Each semester, organises and runs the process of teaching evaluation by the students for continuous improvement of the quality of the teaching,
- Offers training and support in the e-learning methods and tools,
- Meets the demand from teachers regarding the implementation of new processes or tools,
- Organises and promotes the exchange of professional practices within the teaching community,
- Supports experimentation and carries out research in order to describe and support the new practices and encourage new usages,
- Advises on the construction and adaptation of basic and continuing education and training programmes,
- Carries out research and development in the field of tools for teaching and learning.
EDUDL+ is organised in 5 divisions, each with a particular perspective: Evaluation, Teaching, Learning, Tools and Instructional Technology.
EDUDL+ is made up of 3 standard profiles of staff members:
- research associates whose main tasks are instructional systems design and applied research,
- specialist staff members whose main tasks are training and support,
- computer scientists tasked with the development of tools and platforms.