Mathematics is the intelligent and central core of our world. Mathematics helps us form and shape the world of tomorrow.
Mathematics enables us to describe complex facts precisely and, thereby, make them accessible to qualitative and quantitative analysis.
Mathematical knowledge will always remain valid, research does not render it obsolete, but leads to a better understanding, opening the way to new discoveries.
The fundamental methodology and the understanding you will acquire can be used in numerous fields, such as the natural sciences, ICT, medicine, the life sciences, engineering and in the field of artificial intelligence (AI).
- Do you like solving abstract problems?
- Do you like understanding connections?
- Getting to the bottom of things?
- Would you like to not only apply AI, but also understand its fundamental principles?
- Would you like to predict the behaviour of an artificial cardiac valve?
- Or model and simulate climate change?
- Would you like to understand secure data exchange?
- Or appraise and assess risks?
If you are interested in these topics and questions, our modern Bachelor’s degree course lays the foundations to answer all these questions, and many more.