Chargé-e de cours pour le module M07 «Complex and Functional Analysis»
UniDistance Suisse is an accredited university institute in accordance with the Swiss Higher Education Act (HEdA), known to be a fast-growing and innovative multilingual institution. For 30 years, it has been offering distance learning courses followed in tandem with work, bachelor’s and master’s degree courses and a range of continuing education and training programs in the fields of law, business and economics, history, artificial intelligence, mathematics and psychology. The bachelor’s and master’s degree courses are recognised in Switzerland and internationally. The UniDistance Suisse is oriented towards the highest quality standards not only in university teaching, but also in research. With more than 2300 students, it is the leader in distance learning in Switzerland. It employs over 400 staff, of whom around 350 are involved in teaching and research.
For our Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science at UniDistance Suisse is looking for a
Lecturer for the module M07 «Complex and Functional Analysis»
8 ECTS (14,4 %)
The teaching language is English, and the module takes place every fall semester.
Start of work: 1st August 2023
- Conducting the module M07 «Complex and Functional Analysis»
- Development of the module content suitable for online teaching
- Providing online resources and material for our teaching platform
- Support of the students during the semester in cooperation with the teaching assistant
- Organization of online exercise classes and online lectures during the semester in cooperation with the teaching assistant
- You have a strong background in teaching at an university level, experience in distance teaching is an asset
- You have a PhD in mathematics or a related field
- You are an active researcher in a related field of mathematics
- You are fluent in English (teaching language) and ideally have knowledge of German and/or French
- You preferably reside in Switzerland
- A teaching assistant position associated with the module (40% during the fall semester)
- A modern pedagogical approach in an innovative academic environment
- Comprehensive training on online and distance teaching and administrative support
- A modern and dynamic working environment
- Collaboration within a motivated team
We look forward to receiving your application including a cover letter, CV, list of publications and a short teaching statement (one page) by email no later than 15 April 2023, to Human Resources: email@example.com.
For more information, please contact Milène Fauquex, Faculty Manager of the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science: firstname.lastname@example.org